- Added a video randomizer on the homepage to cycle thru 3 jewels.
- Forgot about this changelog
- Updated a bunch of stuff, added links to archive.today for everything
- Fine tuned the wordbubble a bit
- Started working on a new analytic idea based on the wordbubble
- Fine tuned the code that finds post references to make it more reliable
- Planning on getting back on the db conversion
- Working on the 'hover over a referenced post and see the post in a thread archive' magic. It's not 100% cross breads since it's guessing but, it mostly works.
- Added this new 'spash' page rather than redirecting to the Q posts page. Includes the plan to save the world and 4 most recent /qresearch/ bumps.
- Decreased load time dramatically for the Archive page by dropping the JSON on the page rather than using the API.
- Removed the Custom google search on the Archive page and changed to a Lunr search instead.
- Lunr search on Archive does NOT include text of first post in index to speed up Index creation.
- Added the new paging feature to the Archive page to speed it up.
- Added the total archived reply count to the Archive page.
- Whitelisted Q's new tripcode '!A6yxsPKia.'
- Turned the twitter delta's [on] by default on the Q Posts page. Removed any deltas > 60. Highlight deltas [0, 1, 5, 10, 20]
- Fixed a nagging local bug where breads were not being archived due to post count discrepancies.
- Changed the image archive logic to archive all images from any bread that Q posts in. Rejiggered bread imageLinks src to archived in these cases.
- Still working on the database conversion project, but posts are being imported consistently now.